Influence of transportation and storage on the service life of steel wire braided hose时间：2022-04-21浏览次数：204
In order to prolong the service life of steel wire braided hose, it is necessary to analyze the transportation and storage of hose.
1. In the process of loading and unloading, it is necessary to load and unload with care.
2. The classified coils (strips) shall be neatly packed to avoid excessive bending and folding of the pipe body, and other heavy objects shall not be stacked on the hose.
3. It is strictly forbidden to mix the steel wire braided rubber hose with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents and inflammables and explosives. The pipe body should not directly contact objects with sharp edges.
4. For the hose transported in a straight line, when the length exceeds the loading compartment, the extra long part shall be supported by a bracket to prevent the hose from being damaged by friction on the ground.
5. When the hose needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or the workshop dock) for some reason, the site must be flat, the hose must be laid neatly, padded and covered, and heavy objects must not be stacked; At the same time, the hose should not be in contact with the heat source.
6. Do not drag them to the storage place during handling, and protect the hoses from accidental damage.
1. The warehouse should be kept clean and ventilated, and the relative temperature should be less than 80%. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15 and 40 ° C, and the hose should be protected from direct sunlight, rain and snow.
2. When storing, it should be placed according to different varieties and specifications, do not mix and stack, and there should be signs for future use.
3. It should be stored in a relaxed state as far as possible. Generally, hoses with small inner diameter can be stored in rolls.
4. In order to prevent the steel wire braided hose from being compressed and deformed during storage, the stacking shall not be too high. Generally, the stacking height shall not exceed 1.5m; It is also required that hoses should be frequently "destacked" during storage, generally not less than once a quarter.
5. When storing hoses, do not contact acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents or other corrosive liquids and gases; And it should be 1m away from the heat source.
6. During storage, it is forbidden to stack heavy objects on the pipe body to prevent external extrusion and damage.
7. Generally, the storage period should not exceed two years, and it should be warehoused before use, so as to prevent the quality of rubber hoses from being affected by too long storage time.
The above is the requirements for the transportation and storage of steel wire braided hose. If you want to prolong the service life of the hose, it is necessary to do a good job in transportation and storage.