Characteristics and precautions of high pressure steel wire braided hose时间：2022-04-18浏览次数：227
Steel wire braided rubber hose has the properties of physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, high and low temperature resistance (-80 to 300 degrees), high transparency, strong resilience, long-time compression resistance, oil resistance, stamping resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame retardancy, voltage resistance, conductivity, etc., which are not available in other types of pipes.
Structure: the rubber hose is composed of inner rubber layer or stainless steel armored inner pipe, carbon fiber reinforced layer, intermediate rubber layer, steel wire reinforced layer (steel chain reinforced layer) and carbon fiber outer rubber layer.
1. Steel wire braided hose is made of special synthetic rubber, which has excellent oil resistance, heat resistance and aging resistance.
2. The rubber hose has high pressure bearing capacity and excellent pulse performance.
3. The tube body is tightly combined, soft to use, and has little deformation under pressure.
4. Rubber hose has excellent bending resistance and fatigue resistance.
matters needing attention:
1. The bending radius shall not be less than the given bending radius to prevent the rubber hose skeleton from being damaged or prematurely damaged due to excessive tension.
2. Select the type and specification of rubber hose correctly according to the service conditions, and do not misuse or substitute.
3. When using the hose, balance the pressure and adjust it slowly to avoid sudden increase of pressure and damage to the pipe body.
4. When the working place changes, it should be removed from the ground and not dragged to avoid scratching the outer glue and corroding the skeleton layer.
5. After the corrosive liquid is transported, the interior shall be cleaned to prevent the residue from corroding the pipe body for a long time, or the corresponding series of products shall be selected.
This is the characteristic of steel wire braided hose. With the increase of all walks of life, the designed products are becoming more and more abundant.