Problems needing attention in the installation of steel wire braided hose in hydraulic system时间：2022-03-11浏览次数：722
1. The radius of curvature of the rubber hose should be more than 10 times larger than the pipe diameter. The rubber hose bends in the pipeline connection of the hydraulic system, or the bending amount changes constantly with the movement of the actuator. In order to avoid the rupture or deflection of the rubber hose during use, its radius of curvature should be greater than 10 times of the pipe diameter.
2. It must work within the specified radius of curvature. If the bending radius is only 1/2 of the specified radius, it cannot be used, otherwise the service life will be greatly shortened. To avoid sharp turns, the bending radius R ≥ (9 ~ 10) d (D is the outer diameter of steel wire braided hose), do not bend near the root of the joint. The shortest distance from the rubber hose connector to the starting point of bending is l-6d.
3. There should be no torsion during installation and operation. When the hose moves, the hose shall not be twisted.
4. At the joint, the steel wire wrapped rubber hose should be hung freely to avoid bending due to its own weight.
5. The bending of the steel wire braided rubber hose of the hydraulic system should be on the same plane as the installation and movement plane of the joint to prevent torsion. However, in special cases, if the joints at both ends of the wound hose need to move on two different planes, a fixture should be installed at an appropriate position to divide the wound hose into two parts so that each part moves on the same plane.
6. It should be installed at the shortest distance or along the outline of the equipment and arranged in parallel as far as possible. If it is too long or subject to severe vibration, it should be clamped with clamps. However, for those used under high pressure, the clamp should be used as little as possible, because it will deform under pressure and friction will occur at the clamp.
7. Connect the pipe with rubber hose, and the length should not be too tight. There should be a certain length allowance to make the hose have a certain bending force and prevent the hose from being damaged; When the wire wound rubber hose is compressed, the length and diameter will change (the length change is generally about 4%). Therefore, in the case of bending, bending cannot start immediately from the end joint; When using in a straight line, do not stretch between the end joint and the steel wire braided hose, but consider a certain length allowance to loosen it.
8. Do not contact with other rubber hoses or pipes to avoid wear. It can be separated by plywood or properly considered in pipe design; During installation, the hose should avoid contact with other components. Relative motion friction will damage the hose.
9. The steel wire braided hose of the hydraulic system works under high temperature and has a very short service life. It should be installed as far away from the heat source as possible, and the heat shield should be installed if necessary.
10. It must be ensured that the steel wire braided rubber hose and joint are compatible with the environmental conditions of the hydraulic system.