How to prolong the service life of steel wire braided hose时间：2021-12-09浏览次数：1684
Everything in the world has its service life, but the service life also depends on daily maintenance and application. Take the steel wire braided hose for example!
Generally, the steel wire braided hose has quality assurance. If everything is damaged, it is usually formed by improper use. Therefore, in the process of application, the steel wire braided hose should be checked at all times to ensure that it is correct:
1. The rubber hose can only be used to escort the designed materials, otherwise it will reduce the service life or failure.
2. The rubber hose shall not be used under the pressure (including impact pressure) exceeding the design working pressure.
3. Under normal conditions, the temperature of the medium escorted by the hose should not exceed -40 ℃ - 120 ℃, otherwise the service life will be reduced.
4. The rubber hose should not be used below the minimum bending radius of the hose to prevent bending or bending near the pipe joint, otherwise it will hinder hydraulic transmission and escort materials or damage the rubber hose assembly.
5. The rubber hose should not be used under changed conditions.
6. Be careful when handling. Don't drag on the sharp and rough appearance, and don't bend and flatten.
7. Keep cleaning, and wash some parts (especially acid transmission pipe, spray pipe and mortar pipe). Prevent foreign objects from entering the lumen, hinder the delivery of fluid, and damage the equipment.
8. The hoses and hose assemblies that exceed the retirement period or storage period should be stopped and can be used before the test and approval.
9. When the bending radius of steel wire braided hose is too small, right angle joints can be selected to prevent the hose from sharp bending and distortion.
10. In order to prevent the hose from being damaged and the flow is limited, the bending radius of the hose should be increased as much as possible.
11. When working, the temperature rise of the hydraulic system is too high. Check the oil pipe in time, and take necessary cooling measures during continuous operation.
12. A certain space shall be reserved for the rubber hose between equipment objects to prevent the rubber hose from colliding with objects during operation. If you can't prevent it, try to find some maintenance methods. Such as using rubber hose sheath, etc.