Application of rubber tube in automobile industry时间：2021-08-26浏览次数：368
Application of rubber tube in automobile industry
For automobileRubber tubeWith a growth rate of about 25% in recent years, there are more than 20 automobile rubber tube factories in a certain range in China, and the total consumption can reach 200million standard meters. Braided rubber hose and winding rubber hose are the main ones, and the proportion of resin composite rubber hose, including brake rubber hose and cooling water pipe, is increasing; Short fiber rubber hose is paid attention to because of its simple process and good performance. From the rubber data, it has been carried out from a single rubber species in the past to the use of different rubber species in the inner, middle and outer layers to adapt to different working environmental conditions. It is generally composed of 2-3 different rubbers. In recent years, the development of automobile rubber pipes in China has begun to take shape. Many enterprises have introduced foreign technology and equipment, and the production and quality have made great progress. However, compared with foreign countries, there is still a large gap. Medium and low-grade products can meet the market requirements. High quality products such as fuel pipes, thin braided rubber hoses, heat-resistant pipes and so on still rely on foreign products. The matching rate of domestic cars for such products is only 40%, and that of high-quality cars is only 5-10%. In addition to nitrile rubber, nitrile rubber / PVC blend rubber is also used in rubber materials, and hydrogenated nitrile rubber, Chloroether rubber, chlorosulfonated polyethylene and ethylene propylene diene monomer are further applied.
What are the characteristics of rubber pipes?
1. It has the advantages of good processing performance and easy molding, and can produce various products through extrusion hot air vulcanization molding, mold addition molding, extension molding and other methods.
2. Upper and lower temperature resistance: it can be used for a long time at 200 ℃, and it is still elastic at -60 ℃.
3. Electrical insulation performance: silicone rubber has excellent dielectric performance, especially at high temperature, which is much better than ordinary organic rubber. The dielectric strength is hardly affected by temperature in the range of 20-200 ℃.
4. Excellent high temperature compression and eternal deformation.
5. Excellent weather resistance, ozone resistance and UV mapping performance, no cracking when used outdoors for a long time. It is generally believed that silicone rubber can be used outdoors for more than 20 years.