How to distinguish between rubber tube and silicone tube时间：2020-10-08浏览次数：1452
How to distinguish between rubber tube and silicone tube
1. The feel of rubber and silicone materials is different. Silicone feels fine, smooth and good
2. The rubber tube will turn white after being put for a long time, but the silicone will not
3. The rubber used to have obvious rubber smell, but the silicone hose did not
4. Silicone tube has high and low temperature resistance (-60 ℃ ~ 200 ℃), environmental protection and non toxicity, excellent heat and oxygen aging resistance, ozone aging resistance, light aging resistance and weather aging resistance, softness, arc resistance and corona resistance.
Of course, we can also systematically understand the differences between rubber pipes and silicone pipes from the following two aspects:
1、 The properties of rubber tube and silicone tube are different
1. Silicone tube: it is the circulation and coating carrier of liquid, gas and other materials.
2. Rubber pipe: it is a pipe for gas transmission.
2、 Rubber tubes and silicone tubes are used for different purposes
1. Silicone tube: it can be widely used in aviation, electronics, petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, electrical appliances, medical, oven, food and other industrial sectors for good electrical insulation and sealing, liquid transmission materials. Precision representation, oil pipeline, household appliance sealing, drinking water pipeline sealing, medicine, etc.
2、Rubber tube: supporting electrical appliances, electronics, furniture and equipment, toys, hardware, medical equipment, sporting goods, audio, lighting, machinery, cars, motorcycles, ships, aviation, wire jackets with harsh working environment comb water, which is not sticky to many materials and can play an isolating role in other fields.