Specification and storage method of rubber pipe时间：2021-11-25浏览次数：350
1、 What are the specifications of rubber pipes?
1. The shape and size of rubber pipes are different. Ordinary rubber water pipes have inner diameters of 24mm, 36mm, 42mm, 49mm and 72mm. Different specifications of water pipes also have different uses. Like ordinary home decoration, it uses 24 or 36 diameter water pipes. Some large-scale equipment uses water pipes larger than 42mm, and its transmission speed will be relatively fast.
2. Rubber pipe refers to the pipe used for gas and liquid escort, which is commonly used in gas welding, gas cutting, various gas maintenance welding, plasma arc welding and cutting. There are two kinds of rubber pipes for welding. According to the national standard, the blue pipe is an oxygen pipe, and the maximum operating pressure is 1.5MPa; The red pipe or black pipe is acetylene pipe, and the allowable operating pressure is 0.5-1.0mpa.
3. The characteristics of rubber pipes are physiological inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, upper and lower temperature resistance (-80 to 300 degrees), high transparency, strong resilience, compression resistance, eternal deformation, oil resistance, stamping resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage resistance, conductivity and other properties.
2、 Storage method of rubber tube
1. Due to the natural nature of rubber, the physical properties and performance of all rubber products will change, so you should be careful when storing rubber tubes. The rotation scheme system should be adopted as far as possible to shorten the storage time of the rubber pipe. During storage, it is necessary to prevent mechanical pressure, including excessive tension, compression or deformation, and prevent contact with sharp or sharp objects.
2. When storing rubber pipes, they can be placed on suitable supports or on dry ground. The rubber tubes packed in coils must be placed and stored to a certain extent, and the rubber tubes should not be stacked. If stacking cannot be prevented, the stacking height should not make the underlying rubber pipe show permanent deformation, and try to prevent the rubber pipe from wrapping around the column or hook.
3. The rubber tube shall not contact with solvents, fuels, oils, greases, unstable chemicals, acids, disinfectants, or ordinary organic liquids. The storage temperature is proposed to be controlled between 10 ℃ and 25 ℃. During storage, avoid exposure to heat source, light, oxygen, ozone, electric field or magnetic field, otherwise it will affect the normal operation of the rubber tube.