Classification of rubber pipes时间：2021-09-18浏览次数：836
1、 Structure: the rubber steel pipe in the rubber pipe is composed of a layer of inner rubber, a multi-layer cloth (wire) winding layer, a spiral steel wire reinforcing layer and an outer rubber layer of the rubber steel pipe.
1. Water delivery rubber pipe: it is suitable for ordinary water delivery and can be used at -20 ℃ --45 ℃.
2. Air rubber pipe: applicable to the transportation of compressed air and inert gas, and used in the environment of -20 ℃ --45 ℃.
3. Oil resistant rubber pipe: suitable for escorting conventional oil and operating at -20 ℃ --45 ℃.
4. High temperature resistant rubber pipe: suitable for escorting water below 100 ℃.
5. Steam rubber pipe: suitable for escorting hot water or saturated steam below 170 ℃
6. Acid and alkali resistant rubber pipe: it can be used to transport dilute acid-base solutions with a concentration below 40%, and can be used at -20 ℃ --45 ℃.
7. Sand blasting rubber pipe: suitable for wind pressure sand blasting, rust removal and grinding of metal surface.
3、 Precautions for application:
1. Under normal conditions, steel wire hoses should be used within the appropriate temperature and marked range. One of the main purposes of this is to better maintain the hoses.
2. In this process, we should also think comprehensively about the detailed pressure conditions and the corresponding temperature conditions.
3. It is also necessary to understand the assembly condition. In the process of stopping the assembly, the size of the hose should be selected. In the process of using the device, the shape of the hose should be stopped and properly disposed.
4. When the corresponding connector is installed into the hose, confirm the stability of the corresponding interface,Check regularly.
5. Detailed temperature, corresponding flow rate, and detailed pressure conditions, stop corresponding control and understanding.
6. After the use is completed, the corresponding storage should be stopped. At the time of storage, it should be placed in the center with relatively good ventilation performance to prevent the reflection of corresponding sunlight and lights.